Thursday, May 25, 2006

Vacation Help Needed!

I completely forgot this. We've already made vacation plans for this summer, but we're starting to think about next spring break and summer already (I know it's really far away, but there are potentially a lot of people to coordinate!).

The criteria: driving distance, some attractions (touristy or other), possibly the option to rent a house (as opposed to staying in a hotel), dog-friendly, preferably somewhere we haven't been before (we've been to: Las Vegas, Philly, OBX, VaBeach, NY, DisneyWorld, and that's all I can remember right now).

None of those are set in stone and we're definitely throwing around the idea of OBX or similar, but I was hoping someone out there would have some vacation ideas. I might even consider camping (Did I just say that outloud??!!).

So, if you have any suggestions, we'd mucho appreciate it. :)

No comments: