Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Random information

I made the most delicious dinner last night. Now, if you ask Megan, she’d probably say it wasn’t so delicious, but she poured some Catalina dressing on and survived. At any rate, I made Parmesan-Herb Baked Flounder, Jasmine rice with herbs and some mixed veggies. I don’t often cook fish at home (the kids protest and it’s not as forgiving as chicken), but I felt the urge and flounder was on sale. I’d say the parmesan-herb topping was a little on the salty side, but still good. I had the leftovers for lunch today. OHMIGOSH! Still so delish! And the veggies and rice were still just as tasty. YUM!

Chili Cook-Off is less than two weeks away! Woohoo! More info at DC101 if you need it.

Joe has a great new camera that takes some great pictures, but I haven’t received them in electronic version yet, so I can’t share them with you. Since he has access to the kids’ blog, he might just upload them himself!

Poor Samantha has a knee injury. She’s going to the orthopedic on Wednesday to find out what’s wrong. I hope it’s nothing serious and easily fixable because she is too young for a lifetime of knee problems.

I’ve found an online calendar and I believe I’ve updated it with all our activities for the next few months. Birthdays too (in case you wanted to get me something). The calendar is in my links section to the right. FINALLY!!!

No comments: