Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Quick Recap

There was a game on Saturday. I don’t know the score. My mom, PJ and all the kids attended the game, so I did more talking than watching for most of it. I think they might have tied, but I may never know for sure.

Sunday was, of course, Mother’s Day. PJ’s kids were going back to their mom’s by 9am, so we were up WAY TOO EARLY (in my opinion) to open gifts. I received a bunch of socks and a salad spinner. I am quite anxious to use the salad spinner, but I haven’t had a chance yet.

After church, we headed out to Gainsville to see my mom. I was quite stuffed after our meal. Back at home, PJ did homework and stuff and I totally vegged in front of the TV. Hey, it’s my day to do that, so I did. Ethan sorta cleaned his room and played some video games or something.

Last night, there was a game. It was BITTERLY cold as I sat there and tried to watch. The longer the season goes, the less I care. Plus, it had rained a lot, so I had been hoping the game was cancelled so I could get something else done. Alas, that was not my luck and I shivered while the Padres got their butts beaten again by the Nationals. Oh well.

We did have a delicious dinner of grilled cheese and tomato soup though. Mmmm! I love that once in a while. It almost made up for the crappy game and weather.

Discovery Park meeting tonight. I'm looking forward to a "boring" evening sometime soon.

No comments: