Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another one bites the dust!

I have forgotten my camera once again. Somehow I feel I may be a bad mom if I can't remember to take pictures of my son's various activities, but I digress...

The game was against the Nationals. We saw several of our old teammates! Unfortunately, they whooped us 11-5 (or thereabouts). Ethan made it to home plate once!

Ethan informed us yesterday that he has a new girlfriend, Nancy. Tori is "so last week." Anyway, he and Tori are still friends and Ethan confirmed that Nancy knew she was his girlfriend (as opposed to it being a surprise). Well, that's good, Ethan.

My Saturday plans got unexpectedly cancelled, which means that not only can I go to Ethan's game (at 9am), but I also get to see PJ some! I think we might even go on a date (though that might mean to a bar somewhere so he can see everyone he hasn't seen in ages...hmmm....).

If you're free on Saturday night, let us know, maybe we can meet up with you.

1 comment:

kgiff said...

I find keeping the camera in the purse helps. Now remembering you have it with you is another story completely ;-)