Thursday, May 25, 2006

A little behind the eight ball

I can't believe how busy we've been lately!

On May 20th, PJ and I went to Chili Cook-Off. It was a good time. Hoobastank, Tonic and Bloodhound Gang all rocked. Better than Ezra was fantastic. I *heart* them.

On May 22, Ethan had a game against the White Sox. We totally kicked their butt!

Tonight was the rescheduled game 10 against the Cardinals. We lost again. Their umpires are "questionable." Bummer. Anyway, the kids seemed to have a pretty good time. One more game until playoffs and I am soooo relieved. One less thing to do at nights!

On Saturday, we're putting a new roof on the house. PJ is taking tomorrow off to do all the preparation and to receive the supplies. I believe we have somewhere around 20-25 people coming to help. I better hurry up and order our subs for lunch!

I'll have a lot more to post after this weekend. Thank goodness for three-day weekends!

No comments: