Sunday, November 11, 2007

Quick Weekend Recap

It's Sunday morning and I should be in the shower, but I thought I'd pop on here real quick and knock out a post.

Friday night, it rained... so I didn't go to the football game (aww, shucks). Anyway, Megan still went, so after I dropped her off, I went home to get a few things done. Ethan was "cleaning" his room and Matt was "helping." After I picked the girls up, everyone got ready for bed. It was a late night. Matt stayed over. We have Brogan this weekend too.

Saturday, we got up and cleaned the house. Everyone cleaned their rooms, they raked leaves, I cleaned the bathrooms, we all vacuummed our rooms. We just organized in general for our Chili Cook-Off today. I also managed to get 95% of the laundry done! I baked 3 pumpkin pies and some cornbread too. For dinner we headed to the mall so we could let the kids do a little Christmas shopping. Another late night.

Sunday is just starting, but we're expecting people sometime around noon. The game is at 1 and a few of the attendees decided they wanted to make chili too, so now the contest is on for the best one. I threw all my ingredients into the crock pot about 45 minutes ago. Hopefully it'll turn out good since I'm making up the recipe as I go along. HA! Aside from football and chili today, I'll just have to put things back in order tonight when our guests are gone. A few things had to be rearranged to accommodate everyone. So, hopefully tonight won't be a late night!

No comments: