Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two Years

Yesterday was our two year wedding anniversary. Yipee! PJ took a half day at work and met me for lunch. We ate at a rice and kabob place. Then we hit Amphora’s Bakery for a couple of cookies. YUMMY!

PJ took my car to the shop for the body work. It should be done on Friday. I hope it is because I am not trying to keep my rental car for more than this week. I have a Chevy Malibu. B-O-R-I-N-G! It is nicely appointed though. And Enterprise has great prices.

For dinner, PJ, Ethan and I went to Carrabba’s. It was also quite yummy. PJ wasn’t feeling so hot though. I’m not sure if it’s allergies, a cold or a combination, but the poor guy was fast asleep by 8:30! I folded some laundry and watched Animal Precinct for a little bit and that about sums up my evening.

Sam kindly drew and colored a picture for us for our anniversary. Thanks Sam!

Tonight is a DP meeting and then Wednesday night I need to take the kids Father’s Day shopping. I know they want to go to the pool, but I’m thinking we won’t have time.

We survived our extremely busy weekend. I picked and purchased our paint colors from Duron. If you want to see the colors, please visit their site and enter the paint numbers.

Upstairs Hall Bath – Walls, Goldfinch, 6905; Trim/Ceiling, Daffodil, 6901
Downstairs Hall Bath – Walls, Gleeful, 6709; Trim/Ceiling, Narcissus, 6707
Master Bath – Walls, Sassy Green, 6416; Trim, Restoration Ivory, 6413

I was recently made aware of a possible snag in the timing of our painting work now. I hope it's not delayed too much, but our painter is out of town and I can't confirm yet.

Tomorrow is also the last day of school. EVERYONE is excited! Yeah for summer vacation!!

No comments: