Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is this day over yet?!

Well, it’s been a busy week or so…where do I begin?? Maybe I should figure out where I left off!!

When I last left you, we had discussed Ethan’s most recent game. That was on May 31. We’ve had two more games since then…June 3 and June 5. June 3 was the last regular season game. It was against the Orioles and we lost. June 5 was the first play-off game. The boys made a valiant effort, but a few too many mistakes. They lost by one or two points. The bonus…the season is over so we could go to the pool on Wednesday!

On Tuesday, June 6, I helped at a Talent Show at Ethan’s school for a while. Then on June 7, I took Ethan, Sam and Megan to the pool. It was a tad bit chilly, but the kids had fun.

Today, I attended Ethan’s DARE graduation. He won the poster contest for his class! More pics: D.A.R.E Grad Pics







Then tonight, his dad and I attended his graduation from 5th grade! Holy smokes! I can’t believe he’s going to be in 6th grade next year. For all the pics: Fifth Grade Graduation


In the upcoming days, we have a lot going on: wedding on Saturday, birthday stuff for Tammy and Chris on Sunday (and early Father’s Day for Pat). Shopping, picking paint colors, cleaning, chores and getting to the pool (I hope!).

Monday, June 12, PJ and I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We’re going out for lunch and dinner (I’m so lucky!). I’m also dropping my car off at Craftsman Auto Body for some work. Tuesday, I have a DP meeting. I think our painter friend, Chris, is coming by to start painting the bathrooms also. At some point, the roofer is coming by to do the soffet and then the gutter guy will be out. OHMIGOSH!! So much at once! Oh…the last day of school is the 14th too (which is also Tammy’s 30th birthday!).

WHEW!

No comments: