Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back from the dead...

I know you thought I had really dropped off the face of the earth and was never coming back. Close, but not the case. Just REALLY busy at work and then I'm so exhausted when I get home that I don't post. lol

Anyway, in the exciting news front, my brother and his wife had their second child on Monday, May 11. This is very exciting. He's very cute and looks just like his big brother did when he was born! I can't wait to meet him. We're going for a visit in June.

We're going camping this coming weekend (questionable whether or not that's exciting). It's Memorial Day and in the tradition of lots of other people (since it's not our tradition), we're going tent camping. Yes, tent camping...not camping trailer camping, not RV camping, but tent camping. It SHOULD be a good time, but we'll see. We're going to Granite Hill Camping Resort. (hahahahaha, Resort?! ahahahahahahah). Very funny. I'll have to report back.

I mentioned that we're going to visit my brother & his family in June. There's an ulterior motive there. We're not just going to visit him and meet the little one, etc., but we're also going to check out some properties in NC! Woohoo! Family compound, here we come! I still need to write about the compound...

ok...later gators!

No comments: