Thursday, February 19, 2009

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

That's my head exploding!

I am trying to maintain this blog and have done a horrible job as of late. At least my busy friends can keep up when I don't update daily (like my sister does! lol).

I wish I could recap, but I have no idea where to begin. So, I'll just start with where I am now.

Megan's 13th birthday is in 8 days (as she informed Ethan's dad tonight). Her party is next Friday. I have like 20 hours to get ready and 30 hours worth of stuff to do! AGH!

And then we're having a family get together on that Sunday at PJ's Mom's. If you are on the subscriber list for this blog (as in this gets emailed to you), you're welcome to come. There will be food, cake and a few gifts. It'll be laid back...which is good. Judy, I promise to contact you soon to go over the menu! :)

Ethan found out that he's going to have a little sister (not me, I'm not having one, his stepmom is!). I think I might be more excited about that than he is. LOL

PJ turns one less than 40 on March 9 and we're having a few friends over on the 7th. Did I mention I'm still trying to plan Megan's party? holy smokes!

Kim's bridal shower and bachelorette party are this Saturday. It should be a good time...must get an outfit to wear out though.

Okay, I gotta get going. I'll try to update weekly or something again.

No comments: