Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My 100th Post - Tag Answers...

Blog Tag - I have to tell you 8 thinks that you don't know about me - and then I am to tag 8 different bloggers and they are to do the same.

Here goes:
1. I have figured out how to make about a week's worth of dog food in under an hour (the spoiled brats are fed a homemade diet).

2. My shoe size fluctuates between a 6.5 and a 7.5, depending on the shoe, though usually a 7 fits just fine. I will gladly accept gifts of shoes from you all.

3. I've already started my Christmas shopping (oh, wait, maybe you already know that).

4. I'm not sure I know eight bloggers that haven't already been tagged for this game. What if I just send it out in email to everyone? :P

5. Every so often I get baby fever and then I remember: teenagers. I then become quite content that there's a light at the end of tunnel (high school graduations...). The same thing happens with puppies, except I recall: chewing on my shoes. I've lost many a good pair of heels to puppies. *sigh*

6. I'm going to a wedding in FL in Oct! Must get tickets....

7. Ethan's baseball schedule this fall is stressing me out since his dad will be gone for some of his weekends.

8. Verizon no likey our email server. It's very frustrating and making it hard to transition soley to one email account...alas, I still check 7 accounts daily.

I don't know who I'm tagging....I guess I better go figure that out...

No comments: