Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Many things to share...

There is a lot of information to share with everyone. I've been a little behind in the blogging due to some tragic news. A very dear friend of ours passed away on Aug 30. I spent a hectic two weeks supporting the family (and this will be ongoing!) and helping with various arrangements. We'll always remember Danny, and we'll be here for his family. **hugs** ---<--@

Danny's band was supposed to play at our block party on 9/2. His presence was missed and a few songs were dedicated to him by another musician that day. Pics and recap coming soon.

My grandmother pointed out that I was missing a very important August birthday - hers! I've added her to my list and my calendar: Aug 15. So, Happy belated birthday, Gram!

September birthdays - Kurt, 9/7 and Ben, 9/27. Happy birthday to you both!!

No comments: