Thursday, August 16, 2007

We're Back!



So we're back from Lake Anna. Yeah, we've been back for almost 2 weeks, but there's a lot to do when you get home from vacation. I *just* finished all the laundry. phew!


Here are the pics of Lake Anna and Williamsburg. There are a lot. I didn't edit them. Sorry, but just be glad there are pics at all!







Look at this neat picture of Ethan. One of the kids took it while underwater...it might have been a self-portrait.

Anyway, I've noticed I've been doing a lousy job of wishing people a happy birthday ON their birthday here (the blog). I had hoped I could do it the day of (or close) for everyone. Since I can't seem to keep up, I'm just going to list them and wish them a birthday all at once. It's already August, but let me recap July... July 3, Samantha; July 15, Mom/Judy; July 25, Lisa. Happy (belated) Birthday!

Now, for August birthdays:

Aug 3 - Ethan
Aug 6 - Bill
Aug 12 - Dad/Pat
Aug 21 - Kelly H

I think that's all of you. Happy Birthday to you all!!!

1 comment:

Two Shorten the Road said...

Cool pic of Ethan! That's so neat!