Friday, August 24, 2007

Updates to this blog!

More updates coming to this blog soon. I've got some picture things I need to figure out. But once I do...Look out! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Either way, I added a few links under friends and finally switched out Google News for something much more important (to me!) - Children International (I've been a sponsor for 10 years!) . You can sign up to be a sponsor too!

I might even find some ways to add some other cool things on the site. or not, but it's a hope.

In other news, Joe has a fancy new cell phone on it's way to our house. He's been added to our plan. No change in number, but heeelllloooo free mobile-to-mobile (he's on Verizon if you're IN too). I also switched us all to a plan with unlimited text messaging....since we seem to go over a bit. oops.

BLOCK PARTY NEXT WEEKEND...9/2, noon-whenever. If you don't have our address and want to come, you can email me, or comment here. Woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: