Monday, December 18, 2006

8 days until my birthday!

That means just a week until Christmas!

On Dec 9, I took Sam, Joe and Ethan and accompanied my mom and Bo to see The Nutcracker. It was fabulous! I love The Nutcracker.

That evening, we had our annual holiday potluck. It was lots of fun! Thanks so much to those of you who came! We’re sorry not everyone could attend and we missed you (you know who you are)! We played Taboo until late into the night! PJ took the kids Christmas shopping on Sunday while I cleaned up.









This past weekend, we had a lot going on…in addition to the regular household chores, we had three parties on Saturday to attend and then on Sunday we could hardly get moving. We got quite a bit done around the house…okay, PJ did; I napped. LOL

PJ got an A in both of his classes! Yay for PJ!!

Joe has a Fashion Show at school tonight, something with DECA.

Ethan has a Winter Concert tomorrow night at the school. Should be interesting.

Dawn is due in two days. The big question is whether or not she’s going to have that baby then! We can’t wait to meet the little guy!

I’m all done with Christmas shopping though I have a couple gifts left to wrap. I hope to get that done on Thursday night. Woohoo...Christmas here we come!!

No comments: