Monday, December 04, 2006

22 days until my birthday!!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year...."

PJ and I had a nice weekend...we got a lot done. The tree is up, the Christmas cards are out, some presents are even wrapped! The outside decorations are done. We went to PJ's Christmas party (the first one, SPS). Here's me in my dress. Silly me forgot to take my camera so I couldn't get any good pics of the coworkers...













Megan had surgery on Thursday, 11/30. She had to have tubes put into her ears as she had a lot of fluid build up. She's doing very well now though AND she can hear again!

I received a letter from my cousin, Joel, and his wife today. I haven't talked to him in several years, so I was pretty surprised. He and his new wife seem to be doing well.

We're getting Verizon FiOS and I'm looking forward to leaving Adelphia.

Saturday, 12/9 at 2pm, I'm going to see The Nutcracker! I'm taking a couple of the kids too.

Our Christmas Party is Dec 9 at 7pm. You're all invited. :) We hope you can come!

3 comments:

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

You look gorgeous in your dress! Hey... go to my hubby's party and pretend to be me while you're at it! They've never seen me! LOL.

Happy Holidays.

Missy said...

LMAO! I was just reading your Dr. NOOOOO post. Ohmigosh...the day I have to have that convo with PJ...

Anonymous said...

Both Joel and Tad are expecting now, so add a few more nephews or neices to the bunch. Oh, and Joel is at Parris Island.