Friday, October 06, 2006

Yes, I'm still here...

Sorry I’ve been such a slacker at updating. We’ve been so busy!

I have no idea where I left off on Ethan’s baseball updates. The team has a winning record though. Ethan has claimed that he wants to play football next fall. We’ll keep you posted.

The dogs are all doing pretty well. Rumor is in heat. Oh so much fun. We’ll be having her spayed soon as I can hardly deal with all the extra work and clean-up. I’ll try to remember to post a picture of her in her diaper. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As silly as it sounds, the dogs got pajamas about two weeks ago. I do have a picture of that. I’ll post soon.

The Aerosmith concert was good. I would say it’s awesome, but I didn’t think they played long enough. I think they have like 500 good songs and only played like five. Hmph! Joe had a good time. Sam and Ethan had a decent time. Megan was miserable.

PJ left this morning for a rally race with Brent. I have no idea where they are now, but they are racing from Maine to NY. I think. I can’t be sure I have the right states. I’ll update you when he comes back.

DCSportChick’s birthday party is tonight. I’ll try to remember my camera!

There’s a baby shower tomorrow for a friend in MD and my sister and brother-in-law are in town. We’re having dinner with my dad on Saturday. Sunday, I hope to get all my chores done and rest up. No hubby, no kids…it should be a relaxing weekend!

No comments: