Monday, October 30, 2006

Still Here...

Wow…a busy few weeks. Let me recap!

Joe & Sam had homecoming. They had a good time.










We survived Discovery Park. Actually, the food aspect went off pretty well. There were a few days when I was short-staffed (okay, every day), but we managed to have enough food for everyone who volunteered! There were many generous restaurants. I’m in the process of writing my thank you notes now. (pictures at www.sullypto.com)

Ethan’s fall season has ended. His very last game was cancelled due to foul weather. It was a blessing in disguise as I had a lot to get done this past weekend. At any rate, the team did very well and I think they were second on league standings. No more sports for him until the spring. J

Megan has started Upward Soccer. Her first game is next week, I think. I have it on the calendar.

This past weekend we were busy with stuff around the house, but it wasn’t so packed that we couldn’t relax some. Aside from the usual chores – bathrooms, vacuuming, laundry, etc., we also baked cupcakes and made popcorn balls. We had a “make your own pizza night” for dinner and we carved pumpkins. The kids did a great job on the pumpkins this year and since they’re all older…neither PJ nor I had to do much helping! Yay!






























My mom’s truck was stolen last week. Um…Thursday, I think. They (the cops?) found it on Sunday and my mom should be hearing about the condition of the truck soon. Still waiting for an update there.

This coming weekend is Dawn’s baby shower. My mom and I will be trekking down to Raleigh. Heidi will be flying down on Friday. It should be a good time, but I need to finish wrapping the gifts!

Getting my nails done tonight! Yay!

Echo has a new pair of pajamas. Isn’t she cute?

No comments: