Monday, April 21, 2008

A Happy Picture

I owe you guys more pictures and updates, but I have a funny little picture story for you.

We have this nice (unassuming, practical) little dry erase board in our bathroom.














It matches the theme of our bathroom and it lets us write little notes to each other. Like this one:











One day, I came in and found this!










In case you can't tell, that's supposed to be me and PJ in a hammock, declaring our love for one another. None of the kids claims it as their work and neither PJ nor I drew it...it's a mystery. I asked them about it and now there's a new picture on the white board that no one will claim (same general theme, but I think I know this artist's handwriting.) Silly kids. :P

For your viewing pleasure, here's the complete picture.













-----

In other news -

Ethan's team won their game on Saturday (second one). Their game tonight was rained out. I'll have pictures from opening day soon (they're downloaded, but not yet uploaded).

Our sodded lawn looks AWESOME.

My flowers are all blooming. :) Check out this cool tulip.





1 comment:

Two Shorten the Road said...

What a cute drawing! :)