Thursday, March 06, 2008

Death by Coughing

I have a stupid chest cold. I don't have a whole lot of congestion...except for what's in my chest. I'm coughing up a lung here.

Ethan found out he's on the Majors Nationals Team this season. Parent meeting on Monday, 3/10.

Sam's guard team is doing pretty well. She and PJ have also been working hard on Algebra and she's doing a lot better in that class!

Megan's family birthday party this past weekend was a success! We gave her dollhouse accessories (furniture and a doll family). She's been playing with it a lot. Soon PJ and Megan will have to finish the roof and there's wallpaper to install now too.

PJ's birthday is this Sunday. He's having a bunch of guys over on Saturday to home-brewing lessons and bratwurst. I'll be finding something else to do. Like cough up a lung... *sigh* *cough*

No comments: