Thursday, February 07, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

So, it's not spring yet, but it was very spring-like weather yesterday. I had a bee in my bonnet for whatever reason and decided to clean out my closet. I ended up with a full bag of clothing to donate and about 500 miscellaneous hangers. :-O I also organized my clothes according to work, leisure, formal and pants, skirts, etc. It'd been a while since I had done that. It feels good. Next, I'll be tackling my shoe rack. The Lupus Foundation will be here on March 13 (this was the earliest!) to pick up our donations, so I'm harassing the kids to go through there stuff too.

In other news, the kids got their report cards yesterday. Ethan and Megan did great! Sam...not so much. She definitely had good grades in a few classes, but she's not doing well in Algebra at all. Um...hello girlfriend, get your act together. Anyway, her mom took away her permit, so no driving for her until she's back on honor roll. PJ pulled her out of Color Guard. After this weekend's show (a big one that her school is hosting and all of us are volunteering at), she won't go to any more competitions or practices. She's bummed, of course, but I think she's forgotten what's important here. *sigh*

Tonight, we're a busy sort...meeting up with a friend to pick up Ethan's keys that were left at her house; we're attending a meeting in preparation for the volunteer work on Saturday and at some point, I need to run some errands.

No comments: