Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm back!

I promised to share some pictures of Rumor's farewell.

I also promised pictures and a video of Ethan's hair. He doesn't want me putting the video up and you can see lots of pictures of his hair in the vacation photos below. :)

On March 24, PJ and I went up to MD for Trisha’s shower. I was at the shower all day. PJ and Dave were at BWB all day. The girls had a good time and things went well. The guys had a really good time. LOL

At the end of March, we left for Massanutten for Spring Break. We rented a house that had plenty of room for all six of us and allowed dogs. We did a lot…we went horseback riding on Monday (except Megan…grow please!).

Then on Tuesday, we went to visit JMU and saw Carrie. We had lunch at good ole D-hall. The kids went go-karting after that.

Wednesday we drove to Charlottesville. We visited UVA’s campus, but never got out of the car (parking sucks). After that, we headed to Beth & Brian’s house to see their new digs and have dinner with them and Amanda & Tom. Grace was looking ADORABLE!! Amanda just found out she’s having a BOY and she’s due the second week of August (so close to Ethan’s birthday!).

On Thursday, we went to Massanutten’s huge indoor water park. Thank goodness for waterproof cameras!! On Friday, we didn’t have as much planned. I was able to catch up on quite a bit while PJ and the kids again went go-karting and putt-putting. We hiked around the neighborhood the first couple of days and the kids did a lot of biking. By the end of the week, the temps had dropped forty degrees and we got snow the night before we left! The dogs were great and I think the kids had a good time. It’s nice to be home though! Here are the bulk of the vacation pictures...about 130, if you have time.

On Saturday night, after we got in, I met my mom for church.

On Sunday, I headed to my dad’s for Easter. Nickel was there too. Isn’t he cute!?! PJ’s kids headed home earlier than normal (due to the Spring Break schedule), so PJ and I ran a few errands and then headed home to get ready for the work week. We ended the night watching Sopranos.

No comments: