Thursday, March 15, 2007

Catch up!

Has it really been 2 weeks since I've posted? AGH! Sorry!
So, here's what we've done...
March 3, we had Megan and PJ's joint family party. We had tacos for dinner.











And look at those cute cupcakes!



On March 4, we set up the aquarium. Here are Ethan and PJ studying the water...no fish yet!
On March 10, we were supposed to go out to dinner for PJ's birthday. Well, don't you know that PJ had a surprise party planned for me! So, after dinner, we came back and had cheesecake and the house was decorated! And then we went out to Bung's. Here's Trisha and me...I don't have many pictures for some reason. LOL
On March 11, we got fish for the aquarium. I still need to take some pictures.
Rumor will be going to live with the Saylors this coming weekend. We'll have lots of pictures from that!

No comments: