Tuesday, January 09, 2007

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



It's totally 2007 and I'm so slacking in my blogging already. Why does the rest of the world have to intefere with my blogging? *sigh* HAHA Anyway, lots and lots of news!!!!




First of all, Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Belated New Year! Happy Belated Birthday to me. Ah yes, I celebrated the big 3-1. And I bet you thought I was going to be 29 AGAIN! I wish, but alas, time marches on.




So, my little nephew, Nickel (that's his nickname...his parents have more class than to give him that as a real name, puh-leez), was born on Christmas day. 8 lbs, 1 oz.! He was 5 days late...the little booger. I couldn't go visit him cuz of his tardiness though. It'll have to wait...maybe January works...hmmmm. Here's a little picture of him.










Isn't he a cutie? I know, small picture and all. I'm waiting for even more pictures from my brother. I have a feeling there's a lot of sleep deprivation going on there.


PJ started a new job yesterday. He's still with the same employer...just a different contract. His commute went from about 90 minutes down to 12. Yeah, he's a happy camper. I think he likes what he's doing, but it's too new to know.


Oh yeah, I promised you our family picture. I don't think I posted it yet, here it is. :)









Kerry did a fantastic job. Thanks Kerry!!

Hey, if you haven't yet, consider subscribing through bloglines. It'll automatically update you when I update the blog. AND IT'S FREE PEOPLE...come on, feed my ego. There are only two subscribers so far. waaaahhhh!!! There's a button on the right of this page somewhere.

No comments: